My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

StampTV Inspiration

If any of you frequent StampTV, you may have seen this card there. This is the card that I made for the 8/18 Inspiration Challenge. If any of you have NOT been to StampTV, what the heck are you waiting for???? I just love StampTV. There are great tips, great people, great projects, great challenges.. etc. So the inspiration picture was a Curio cabinet. The cabinet was separated into various sized and shaped cubbies. That is where I drew my inspiration. The DP and sentiment layer are blocked in the same way the curio cabinet was. In the curio cabinet, there was a small vase of flowers that were yellow and white. I am using the poinsettia and the brad to reflect that portion of the picture. Thanks for hanging around for my Christmas phase :-)

Recipe:
Stamps: A Very Merry Christmas (GinaK)
Paper: Lipstick Red, All Spruced Up, White (Gina K); DP is Basic Grey
Ink: Tuxedo Black and Rhubarb Stalk (Memento)
Accessories: Prima Flower, brad, ribbon, Copics



No comments: