My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Winter again!



It's time for another OCC Sketch! I just got the new Cosmo Cricket winter paper pad that I won on the Copic Challenge Chat thread. It is so awesome! Just had to use some for this card. I added the Bo Bunny DP for a little extra bling. I thought the green added a little pop to keep the card from being too purple. Though I have some friends that would disagree with the notion that there is too much purple... ever. I'm also running out of chocolate pearls, which could be a complete disaster! I guess I'll bbe placing a Limelight order soon. The image is colored with... you guessed it, copics. Thanks for putting up with all my winter/Christmas cards.

Recipe:
Stamps: Just Rite
Paper: Lavendar Moon, Plum (PTI), Green Apple, Ivory (Gina K), DP (Cosmo Cricket and Bo Bunny)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Light Orchid grosgrain ribbon, Olive organdy Ribbon, chocolate pearls, copics, CB Snowflake EF, Big Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Corner rounder punch



3 comments:

Rose said...

super cute!! love the purple and greens for a Christmas card :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So cute in the non-traditional purple scheme.

Janice M said...

Alison this is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the color combo you used. Maybe we should just have an image swap!!
:0)