My photo
A wife, mom and papercrafter!

Monday, September 27, 2010

My first Magnolia



This is my very first Magnolia image. I had to draw a mouth on her though. I still can't quite get used to the images with no mouths... She is called Witchy Tilda, but I thought she sort of looked like a pilgrim too, so I went with a fall theme. She was so much fun to color. I also got to use the wonky squares nestabilities. They are FUN!!! I thought this would be a neat hostess thank you for all those Thanksgiving goodies. Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Cute!!! Doesn't look like a witch to me either. I like the mouth you drew on her. wish someone would come out with set of mouth stamps to use on Magnolia's!! LOL!!

Gaudeamus said...

This is really cute. I love the fall theme, but I wonder how she can breathe with no nose!